Article content provided by 501(c) Agencies Trust Client Relations
501(c) Agencies Trust is proud to offer all its members complimentary reemployment services. Also known as outplacement, this program will help your former employees find a job more quickly. When former employees find work faster, you save money through reduced unemployment benefit charges!
As members of the 501(c) Agencies Trust, your separated employees are eligible to receive the following at no charge to them or you:
Online Job Search Learning System. This interactive training system includes tools such as the following:
- Personality Assessment
- Resume Builder
- Video training on topics such as interviewing, networking, and using social media
- Job Board Aggregator
- And much more!
Online Job Club. This is a weekly seminar in which job-seekers receive group coaching and have a chance to network and share experiences with fellow job seekers.
Professional Job Coaching. In addition, qualified separations may be eligible for 6 months of access to a professional, motivational job coach to assist with all aspects of their job search. These coaches specialize in working with nonprofit organizations, ensuring that your employees are receiving the best care possible. Only 501(c) Agencies Trust provides this additional member benefit at no up-charge to our members!
What is job coaching? A job coach is a certified job search expert who will work with your separated employees as follows:
- They will get to know the individual by discussing their personal situation, background, passions, skills and experiences.
- They specialize in encouraging, motivating and acting as a sounding board for the separated employee.
- The coach will also help write, edit and develop resumes.
- They will assist in the preparation for interviews and then discuss the outcome of the interviews.
Contact us today to get started.
If you would like to use your new reemployment benefit, you can contact us today at (800) 442-4867 and ask to speak with Gary Casey or email him at email@example.com for a confidential consultation, eligibility criteria and application.
The sooner we know about the pending separation, the quicker we can get your toolkit prepared for your exit interview.